Monday, May 30, 2016

JH Sayyar's Sonnets

405
When I think, with your sweet memories life has gone,
Snatching my precious years leaving wrinkles on face,
Ah! Trenches in it running  fear sweat with bitter moan
Dying desire’ birds trembling hand with trembling pace,
Life spindle is running very fast like an untamed horse,
Removing upcoming obstacles controlling bridles unseen,
The rider also unseen, my third eye sees my eyes remorse
This life; a shadow of real life and we all are still green,
Men dig earth for all treasures and do not dig your self
In which lies an eternal key of heavenly eternal joys,
But the foolish does traces eternal life pleasure in pelf,
Keep in mind time breaks all stone and steal all toys.

I have seen foolish more on earth and a few discerning,
My friends and foes in enmities their life are burning