Sunday, May 29, 2016

JH Sayyar's Sonnets

381
When pretty face smile on earth break the lover’s ruth,
Like falling leaves from the trees in the autumn season,
Tears fall down from the balls bit by bit none to soothe,
In lone like Satan emotions activate the lover’s reason,
I see pretty woman’s love in my tamed parrot’s eyes
Changing like the cloudy weather of a dark, dark night,
All day cleaves my poor heart my mistress’ ruthless lies,
My broken heart pieces fly in the air like a crying kite,
No pretty mistress on this earth loyal to her loyal friend,
I have seen in my all life near me and far and far away,
At every mile I see woman’s love and changing trend,
AS in the full moonlight trembling water on the bay

I knit with immortal words your evergreen fame dress,
When you die you do leave in my verse the blonde tress